Receive up to 610 Eur lump sum for your participation expenses
BIGINN Partnership invites SMEs, clusters, research centres and other scale-up organizations to explore the business and innovation potential with Big Science in Czech Republic on 13-16 June, 2022 and receive up to 610 Eur lump-sum for participation and other travel expenses.
Financial support with BIGINN
The financial support will be provided through the implementation of ClusterXchange mobility scheme. ClusterXchange mobility scheme is funded by the European Union and aims to facilitate transnational cooperation, learning, networking and innovation-oriented activities between the participants. It includes a stay of at least 3 days abroad by the visiting organization (visitor) in the host organization (host) to explore collaboration and growth opportunities.
The financial support will be made through payment of lump sum after successful visit (exchange/Xchange). A lump sum is defined as a global amount deemed to contribute to cover expenses, such as travel, accommodation and subsistence linked with travel and stay abroad.
Lump sums per country are defined here and shall be paid in full for each exchange except in the following non-cumulative cases:
- The duration of the stay is shorter than five working days (excluding travel time);
- The distance between the two involved organizations is shorter than 200 kilometers.
In these cases, the lump sum is reduced by half.
Who can get financial support?
An eligible entity from COSME country (excl. Czech Republic, in this event) which is:
- A cluster or similar business network organization
- A scaling-up support organization (technology centre, research institute, fab-lab, resource-efficiency service provider, [digital] innovation hub, creative hub, incubator, or accelerator) that is a cluster or a similar business network organisation member
- A small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) that is a cluster or a similar business network organisation member
How to get financial support?
BIGINN partnership (Co-funded by COSME, GA No. 101037928, COS-CLUSTER-2020-3-03-1) marks a new beginning for business and Big Science Innovation. The consortium partners BigScience.dk (Denmark), INEUSTAR (Spain), and LITEK™ (Lithuania) have joined forces for the ClusterXchange program to mobilize clusters in order to exploit the potential of innovation and international cooperation from the Big Science market by tapping into the huge investments into state-of-the-art technology in this field.
More information and other possibilities for you at biginn.eu.